KE-MASTERFLEX® rubber expansion joints are flexible connectors made from natural or synthetic elastomers in which special fabrics are embedded to provide physical reinforcement.
Rubber expansion joints provide a proven and flexible solution to accommodate many types of movements and requirements of industrial plant and equipment.
- Accommodating for pressure loads
- Neutralising axial, lateral and angular stress
- Reducing noise
- Isolating sources of vibration
- Compensating for misalignment at plant start up
- Prolonging the life of motive equipment
They are used in all systems transporting fluids, slurries or gases under pressure, at ambient pressure or under vacuum over a wide range of temperatures.
Application areas are:
- Air conditioning, heating and ventilating systems in industrial buildings, hospitals, hotels and on board ships
- Central and ancillary power generating stations in industrial buildings, factories, ships and off-shore
- Sewage disposal and water treatment plant, pumps, etc.
- Process piping in pulp and paper manufacture.